It's been too long.
My first time using phone pics only (the big camera is a little sad) but it was a busy day on the go and too hard to lug the DSL around.
- Blueish skies after days of much needed rain -
- No School today so we made a trip to the donut shop for the sleepover girls -
- Fabric shopping. Didn't get these cuties but wish I did. Working on a different kind of project -
- Stop at the mailbox revealed more than just spring blooms -
- Is it bad that we purchased a painting just for inspiration for her Birthday Party? -
- My daily commute to Little K's Ballet Class -
- Cotton Candy Frappe Bliss -
- The drive home -
I'm sorry to say (in case you are counting) I didn't manage to get all 10 shots. I'm a little rusty. Hoping to do better next time.
How was your day?